Purchase Handbooks Only
By Richard Rost
6/6/2020 6:08:24 AM
If you have previously purchased one of my Video Tutorials, and did not purchase the Handbook to go with it, you may order just the handbooks using the link on this page.
- You must have previously purchased the Video Courses in order to be eligible to order the handbooks for those courses.
- You must have set up an account on my system on the My Account page. If not, please log on now, before placing your Handbook order.
- If you do not own the courses for the handbooks you order, the system will not show them on the Available Handbooks page.
- If you are unsure as to what courses you have ordered in the past, please log on to your account using the My Account page which will give you your complete Order History.
- Click on the link below. You will be taken to the standard order screen. If you don't want to order any additional video courses, just click on the CONTINUE button at the bottom of the screen. You will see all of the available handbooks (including pricing) on a later screen.
Click here to order handooks now
You must use the link above to order handbooks only
- IMPORTANT: There's a bug floating around in that link somwhere that I have yet to fix. Nothing major, it just doesn't always work. If for some reason you go to buy a handbook and it's not showing up, just buy a copy of a Beginner Level 1 class (101) for $1.00. That will let you get into the order system and you should then see your handbook appear. I'll add the $1 to your account as a credit afterwards.