Lots of people have asked me to build an easy-to-use and easy-to-customize POS system in Access. Access Developer 14 covers just that. We will begin building something that I call the Easy Access POS.
I'm doing something new - I'm posting the lessons here on the web site as I'm recording them. So you'll be able to watch the database being built and give me your feedback after each lesson in the comments below, and hopefully I'll be able to answer your questions and incorporate your ideas right in the videos! I'm excited.
When I'm done with all of the POS lessons, I'm going to also put them together as a seminar. However, only my Developer students will get access to watch the videos as they're released, and to comment and participate in development.
There will be extra, additional material in Developer 14 that is not related to the POS database. I've got a lot of extra material, tips and tricks, etc. that I've already prepared that will be added. So if you are a Developer student, you're in the right place. You do NOT need to purchase the POS Seminar additionally.
Begin Course: Lesson 1. The Database Structure
- Full Course Description Page
- Outline of Topics Covered
- Handbook PDF - this gets written when all of the videos are finished
- Skills Test Quiz - this is coming back very soon, and will now be user-editable, meaning you'll be able to suggest questions!
- Certificate of Completion - this is getting a complete overhaul
- Post-Class Survey - I'm going to start making these PUBLIC so everyone can see