I have three questions for you. If these questions have already been addressed, please refer me to where I can find the answers.
1. When I click on "Open Main Calendar Report" and go to print a copy of that month's calendar, multiple pages of the same month are printing. What do I have to do to only have it print one page?
2. How can I program the dbase to allow me to print multiple months at the same time?
3. I would like to open a data entry only of CalendarF each time I click on a particular day of the month in the MonthlyCalendarF so I can add a new appointment.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Reply from Richard Rost:
1. Lessons 9 and 10 cover printing your calendar report. If memory serves, there's VBA code in the button that you click on to open the report that limits the results. It's been a few YEARS since I recorded this seminar, however, so if I'm mistaken please correct me... but I'm certain I gave you the means to just print a single month in one of the videos.
2. This would be best accomplished with a form with two fields on it: Start Date and End Date. Just have the query that the calendar report is based on use those two dates for their parameters.
3. Set up a form with the DATA ENTRY property set to YES.