10/20/2009 4:42:01 AM
Access Database Security Seminar
By Richard Rost
The new Access Security Seminar is finished. It's just over seven hours long and covers just about everything you've ever wanted to know about building secure Access databases.
- Create user and group security inside your database
- Manage the "work flow" of your database
- Control who has access to which database objects
- Send email notices from inside your database
- Create a detailed system log to track users
- Encrypt and secure your database files
The videos are online, both in the Amicron Theater and the download section.
The main outline for the seminar is finished, so are the Interactive Forums for the class.
I've prepared three videos just to show you what's covered in this huge seminar:
- 1. Preview of topics covered
- 2. A step-by-step Lesson Plan
- 3. Complete Walk Thru of the completed database
You can order it now and download it immediately. Enjoy!
Keywords: access database security seminar uls
Page Tag: whatsnew