This is the fourth Microsoft Access video tutorial in the Expert series. It picks up where Expert Level 3 left off.
This class is 1 hour, 48 minutes long and focuses primarily on new types of form controls including option groups, toggle buttons, the image control, and more. We'll also learn about one-to-one relationships, and practice more with one-to-many relationships. You will learn:
- Additional Form Controls
- Option Groups, Tab Control
- Toggle Buttons, Enhanced Formatting
- List Box, Image Control
- Display Image Without Storing
- One-to-One Relationships
- Extended Customer Details
- More One-to-Many Relationships
- Track multiple family members
This course was recorded using Access 2013, but is also valid for Access 2007 and 2010 users. Click here for more information on Access Expert Level 4, including a course outline, sample videos, and more.