We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special.
Glossary > Access
Returns the number of intervals between two dates. This can be days, months, years, etc.
- DateDiff(Interval, Date1, Date2, [FirstDayOfWeek], [FirstWeekOfYear])
Interval can be:
- yyyy - Year
- q - Quarter
- m - Month
- y - Day of Year
- d - Day
- w - Weekday
- ww - Week of Year
- h - Hour
- n - Minute
- s - Second
Date1 and Date2 are valid DateTime fields
FirstDayOfWeek is optional and can be:
- 0 - vbUseSystemDayOfWeek - Use the NLS API setting.
- 1 - vbSunday - Sunday [default]
- 2 - vbMonday - Monday
- 3 - vbTuesday - Tuesday
- 4 - vbWednesday - Wednesday
- 5 - vbThursday - Thursday
- 6 - vbFriday - Friday
- 7 - vbSaturday - Saturday
FirstWeekOfYear is optional and can be:
- 0 - vbUseSystem - Use the NLS API setting.
- 1 - vbFirstJan1 - Start with week in which January 1 occurs (default).
- 2 - vbFirstFourDays - Start with the first week that has at least four days in the new year.
- 3 - vbFirstFullWeek - Start with first full week of the year.
The following is a paid advertisement
Computer Learning Zone is not responsible for any content shown or offers made by these ads.
Copyright 2023 by Computer Learning Zone, Amicron, and Richard Rost. All Rights Reserved.
Current Time: 1/27/2023 6:34:41 PM.