You're looking for information on Microsoft Queries? Well, you've come to the right place. I've got a TON of training available on them.
First, here are some FREE tutorials in my Tips & Tricks section:
- Creating a Parameter Query
- String Concatenation in Queries
- Calculated Query Fields
- Update Queries
- Append Queries
- Aggregate Queries
Now, when you're ready to take some time to learn more about Queries, I cover them in a LOT of my different full courses. Here are just some of them:
- Access 101 - Basic Customer Query
- Access 102 - Query Criteria & Parameters
- Access 104 - Query Sorting, Concatenation
- Access 201 - Relating Two Tables in a Query
- Access 202 - Using a Query to Feed a Combo Box
- Access 205 - Accounts Past Due Query
- Access 220 - Query Join Types (Inner, Outer)
- Access 221 - Aggregate (Summary) Queries
- Access 222 - Action Queries (Update, Append, Delete, Make Table)
- Access 223 - Crosstab Queries, Top X Values, SQL
- Access 301 - Order Entry Queries
- Access 304 - Master Invoice Query
- Access 305 - Accounts Receivable Query
So as you can see, I cover a LOT of material concerning queries, but it's specific to whatever topic I'm working on in that class. In the class where we cover accounting, for example, we build an Accounts Receivable query where I show you how to determine if an order is 30 days, 60 days, or more late, for example.
So, if you have a specific question about queries, you can check the COURSE INDEX to see if your topic is covered. If not, please feel free to contact me - you can post your question right here at the bottom of this page if you'd like.