Excel 2010 Expert 4
By Richard Rost
12 years ago
The focus of this course is working with lookup functions in Excel. Topics covered include:
- Using VLOOKUP to get a value from a list
- Assiging a letter grade based on final average
- Understand range lookups vs. exact matches
- Lookup an employee's pay rate, calculate pay
- Use INDEX and MATCH for enhanced lookups
- Create cell references: ADDRESS, INDIRECT
- Calculate year-to-date sales
- Compare two lists for missing items
- Find the value in a list closest to a target value
- Lots More!
Comments for Excel 2010 Expert 4
The following is a paid advertisement
Computer Learning Zone is not responsible for any content shown or offers made by these ads.
Copyright 2023 by Computer Learning Zone, Amicron, and Richard Rost. All Rights Reserved.
Current Time: 9/30/2023 8:38:51 PM.