Access SQL Seminar Part 3
By Richard Rost
10 years ago
This two-hour long seminar on Microsoft Access SQL picks up where PART 2 left off. You will learn how to manipulate the structure of your databases using simple SQL commands. You'll be able to build and modify tables, queries, indexes, relationships, and much more. These techniques are especially powerful for developers who have to support remote, back-end database files.
1. Learn how to create a modify a Table
2. Discover the different Access SQL Data Types
3. Create Indexes for your tables
4. Connect to external databases using SQL
5. Construct a CONSTRAINT clause
6. Work with table relationships
7. Learn the differences between ANSI-89 and ANSI-92 SQL
8. Set up Referential Integrity between your tables
9. Create stored views and procedures
10. Learn about Access database security via SQL
Click here for more information on the ACCESS SQL SEMINAR, PART 3.
Show Older Comments...
View in Table Format
You may want to read these articles from the 599CD News:
Keywords: access sql structured query language
Page Tag: whatsnew