Access Expert 26 is Part 2 of our Comprehensive Guide to Access Functions. In today's class we will focus on Math and Type Conversion Functions. You will learn a bunch of new functions, and new tricks with some of the functions we've covered before. You will learn multiple functions for properly rounding numbers, use trigonometry to calculate the height of a building, display random customer records, build a dice roller, and much more. Topics include:
- Math Functions
- Abs, Sgn, Round, Int, Fix, Val
- Sqr, Exp, Log, Natural Logarithms
- Calculate Pi, Degrees to Radians
- Trig Functions: Sin, Cos, Tan, Atn
- Mod, Integer Division, Is Divisible
- Random Numbers: Dice Roller
- Display Random X Records
- Type Conversion Functions
- CInt, CLng, CStr, CDate, CCur, etc.
Click here for more information on Access Expert Level 26, including a course outline, sample videos, and more. This course was recorded using Access 2013, but most of the functions covered are valid for all versions of Access. This class follows Expert Level 25. The next class in the series is Expert 27 which covers Date and Time Functions.