Access Open Other Programs Seminar
By Richard Rost
9 years ago
Have you ever wanted to build a database to store an unlimited number of documents or other file attachments with each record? Perhaps you'd like to double-click on any of those files and have them automatically open up in the appropriate program? Open a Word document representing the employee's resume, or automatically have an Excel spreadsheet open up for the client's purchase order. Perhaps you'd like to click on a button next to the customer's address and have your web browser open up directly to that address into Google Maps?
This Access Open Other Programs Seminar will teach you how to open other programs, documents, and custom web page addresses from inside your Microsoft Access databases. Topics include:
1. How to display external images in Access Forms
2. Build a database to allow unlimited external attachments per customer
3. Use the SHELL function to open external files of known type
4. How to determine which application to open
5. Use SHELLEXECUTE to open file in default Windows handler app
6. Open a Web page to a custom URL in default browser
7. Load Google Maps to a Specific Address
This seminar is 1 hour and 19 minutes long. Click here for more information on the <Access Open Other Programs Seminar, including a complete course outline, sample video, and lots more.
Comments for Access Open Other Programs Seminar
The following is a paid advertisement
Computer Learning Zone is not responsible for any content shown or offers made by these ads.
Copyright 2023 by Computer Learning Zone, Amicron, and Richard Rost. All Rights Reserved.
Current Time: 12/8/2023 4:25:26 AM.