Access Advanced DateTime Seminar
By Richard Rost
6 years ago
In the Access Advanced DateTime Seminar, you will learn how to count the number of work days between two dates, determine if a date is a week day or a weekend day, calculate holidays, time stamp edited records, use event timers in your database to create popup notifications for reminders, generate recurring appointments, and calculate the number of a particular weekday (Friday) in any period (January). Topics include:
- Calculate Work Days Between Two Dates
- Duplicate the Excel NETWORKDAYS Function in VBA
- Create a Holiday Exclusion Table for Work Day Results
- Time Stamp Records when Edited
- Create a Reminder Popup Notification Form
- Learn Form Timer Event Programming
- Prevent Popup Form from Stealing Focus
- Count the Number of a Specific Weekday in a Period
- Calculate Dates for All Major US Holidays
- Generate Recurring Appointments
- Display Ordinal Dates: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.
This seminar is 5 hours and 22 minutes long. Click here for more information on the Access Advanced DateTime Seminar, including a complete course outline, sample video, and lots more.
Show Older Comments...
View in Table Format