For those of you who have been with me for more than a few years, I used to keep a Waiting List form here on the web site so you could indicate what courses you were interested in. The more people who wanted a particular topic, the more time I would devote to producing lessons for that topic. Well, I'm in the process of developing a NEW Waiting List for the web site, but in the mean time, I'm going to use this article as an interim temporary list.
So, take a moment now and let me know what you're interested in. Just post it as a comment / reply below, and I will go through and tally all of the new responses each week. Here's what's on my plate right now. Let me know if you're interested in them.
- Access Developer 16 - working on right now
- Excel Developer 1 - beginning VBA with Excel
- Access "What's New in 2019" - there have been some updates for advanced users
- Access with Sharepoint - I've had requests for this
- Microsoft Word Expert Lessons - Never even covered topics like Mail Merge in my Word 2007 class
- Asset Management Seminar Part 2 - Alex just reminded me about this one
And of course I will be updating ALL of my Microsoft Office Beginner Level 1 classes for Office 2019. They're old. Especially PowerPoint and Outlook. They haven't been updated since 2003.
So case your vote NOW and let me know what you're interested in. And if you have any ideas for NEW topics, seminars, templates, etc. post them here! Give me your feedback.